The Chirp app is available in the US and Canada for use with Android and iOS smartphones and tablets running the following operating systems:
- Android: Compatible with Android phones and tablets running Android 10.0 or later
- iOS: Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 15.0 or later
You can find our app by searching for “Chirp audiobooks” in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. If the app isn’t appearing in your search results, please double-check that your account’s country settings are set to the US or Canada.
If you’re reading this article on an Android or iOS device, the Chirp app can be downloaded by following the appropriate link below:
- For Android, click here.
- For iOS (iPhone, iPad), click here.
If you’re unable to download the Chirp app because you’re having trouble with your App Store or Google Play Store password (including Touch ID and Face ID), we’d recommend contacting Apple or Google for assistance.
- For help with your Apple ID password, click here.
- For help with your Google Play Store password, click here.
Have another question? Please feel free to reach out — we’re always happy to help! You can contact us here: Contact Us.